SUPCON web field ECS700 Improves reliability and Efficiency by integrating system controls at Madhucon Power Project 600MW.
SUPCON provided of complete automation solution for Madhucon�s 4x150Mw Phase I, Phase II coal based thermal power plant at Nellore ,Andhra Pradesh.
Simhapuri Energy Private Limited (Madhucon Projects);
Simhapuri Energy Private Limited is a flagship company ranking among India’s largest private sector companies. The Company has drawn up ambitious plan of setting Power Generation Capacity of 5,000 MW by the year 2015 and 15,000 MW by year 2020 with resources on its own and through its subsidiaries.
Madhucon requires complete automation solution for their Chinese make boiler, turbine and BOP area including integration with switch yard system and time synchronizing through GPS system.
Challenges & Solutions:
- Understanding the complete operation of CFBC boiler & HARBINE turbine, preparation of logics and write up�s for safety operation of boiler and Turbine implementing in SUPCONDCS(ECS700).
- Integration with third party device , sub systems ,LVS,PLC�s of boiler, Turbine and BOP area.
- User friendly operation and guide lines to the operation team for safety operation.
- Installation and commissioning at site, Timely completion.
Solution by SUPCON:
SUPCON supplied the complete composite solution with detailed engineering logics, write-ups, design, manufacturing, supply & receiving the materials at site/storage, erection, testing and commissioning of DCS for unit-1 and 2.Other aspects of the solutions includes DCS equipment�s like Networking components, control desk, control room design, UPS, PDBs, LVS and erection hard ware.
Approved Consultants for SUPCON design & Engineering,
- M/s. DCPL
- M/s. MN DASTUR & CO.
SUPCON is having vast experience in providing comprehensive solution and successfully handling such projects, the entire responsibility of equipment design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning was undertaken by SUPCON.
- Safe operation of plant.
- High Reliability & Cost Effective.
- Improved accessibility of plant data to engineering & management personals.
- Historical storage and retrieval system.